I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and I on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of my goods or services;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with me and/or subscribing to my website services and/or email notifications.
I may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. I may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
I may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. I may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. I may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies (for example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector). This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which I think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform me by email at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent).
I will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which I am (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
I will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and I cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any passwords confidential. I will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to my use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or I will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can also instruct me not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
This website contains links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.